Saturday, March 17, 2007

oh yeah? well....


10 random retorts that you should memorize:

1. I've had a perfectly wonderful evening. But this wasn't it.
2. I don't know what your problem is, but I'll bet it's hard to pronounce.
3. I'll try being nicer if you'll try being smarter.
4. Let me guess — home-schooled?
5. I'm already visualizing the duct tape over your mouth.
6. I'm not offended by what you say. I'm just glad that you're stringing words into sentences now.
7. I’m busy now. Can I ignore you some other time?
8. If ignorance is bliss, you must be the happiest person alive.
9. Save your breath, you're going to need it to blow up your date.
10. A little knowledge is a dangerous thing, but I don't suppose that's a problem for you.

credit....jokesandjokes.net

1 Comments:

Blogger G said...

These are great. I'm memorizing at least one of these for my boss. :)

11/25/2007 3:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

11,041 vagabonds plus:
Free Hit Counters
Web Counters

All original designs and text created by the author of this blog, Phil L., are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike3.0 License. All other materials remain the property of their respective owners and/or creators, unless of course they are part of the public domain.