Sunday, April 26, 2009

one phone call allowed

The phone rang last night and it was a collect call from Ty. I don't know anyone named Ty so I declined. Ty was in the County Jail and used his one phone call, under law, to call me. What a nice man. I was in just the right mood for good conversation on a warm Saturday night to talk to just about anyone, so I almost accepted the charges. Although, I don't know what in the wide wide world of sports Ty would've wanted to talk about except maybe bail. I doubt he would've wanted to talk about the first 100 days, or even the beautiful weather. Hope you're a free man soon, Ty.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sofiya said...

Maybe he dialed the wrong number? lol

4/27/2009 4:40 PM  
Blogger marc aurel said...

Now that I know your number, I'm going to come for you when i get out. You should have accepted the charges!

5/01/2009 10:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

11,041 vagabonds plus:
Free Hit Counters
Web Counters

All original designs and text created by the author of this blog, Phil L., are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike3.0 License. All other materials remain the property of their respective owners and/or creators, unless of course they are part of the public domain.