Wednesday, July 13, 2011

five

Created the old sketchbook five years ago tonight. Some things changed. Some things stayed the same. I can still only juggle 3 balls. I tried 4 but messed up and it rolled into another dimension behind the couch.

It has been fun filling in a white screen with letters bunched up together. I guess it's true. You know - you get a monkey typing and eventually you come up with something. Mostly magpies and haikus from the heart.

A special Hoosier Thanks(that's where I look down at my ragged shoes and mumble 'gosh, thanks')to all who've wandered into the sketchbook and have been so kind and encouraging and gracious with comments.

And now, a short, rather dour, musical selection, Impossible, representing how I really look at Life...

2 Comments:

Blogger G said...

I'm so glad you blog, Phil! I always enjoy your writing. Congratulations on five years. :)

7/14/2011 4:35 PM  
Blogger phil said...


Thanks, G.
It's been fun.
I enjoy your place too, but must admit, I skip the Opera and make a beeline for the food.

;^)

Hope your Summer is wunnerful.

7/14/2011 6:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

11,041 vagabonds plus:
Free Hit Counters
Web Counters

All original designs and text created by the author of this blog, Phil L., are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike3.0 License. All other materials remain the property of their respective owners and/or creators, unless of course they are part of the public domain.