Wednesday, March 26, 2008

a little culture


But not too much. This does not mean I'm giving up the fine art of belching, so don't get any ideas. But in private. If I did attend a dinner theatre sitting up front eating my peas with a butter knife and looking up, I would hold back til the curtain fell for intermission.

I just thought of a better name for a dinner theatre instead of the local Beef and Boards: Peas and Planks. Real culture!

Anyways....

...this is the extraordinary Cecilia Bartoli singing Bellini..



2 Comments:

Blogger G said...

What a wonderful interlude to the day. Cecilia Bartoli is a marvel.

I think your Peas and Planks sounds good. You could do that flicking-the-pea-with-the-fork to see if it lands in the actor's mouth as well. :)

Of course, this is me, who likes a night at the opera offset by a night at home eating pizza off my chest.

3/27/2008 3:41 PM  
Blogger phil said...

I was thinking of launching peas to the open mouth as well, but it didn't make the final cut, bp.

:)

3/28/2008 6:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

11,041 vagabonds plus:
Free Hit Counters
Web Counters

All original designs and text created by the author of this blog, Phil L., are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike3.0 License. All other materials remain the property of their respective owners and/or creators, unless of course they are part of the public domain.