Sunday, July 29, 2012

just maybe

We'll circle around. Stay close. Don't be jumpin' on her. Slobberin and such. One false move and it's the rope for you. I want her to like me, you'll do fine. Just maybe I'll win her heart. I've got to take this slow. Maybe she wants me slow, my friend. [The Dog barked] Let's practice. The bonsai is her, ok? Good boy! About that distance. Go to her, head down if she beckons to you, kneels, and offers her hand - if she smiles. If we talk, sit quiet, let her massage your ear. Lucky she won't be draggin' a bitch. I don't want us to creep her out. Should I ditch the hoodie? I've got to have her. Good boy.


Zelko Nedic photo

11 Comments:

Blogger Brian Miller said...

yeah ditch the hood..too gangsta.. and um yeah, good luck with the pups training...lol.

7/29/2012 7:19 PM  
Blogger Wander said...

keep the whites though...girls dig a working man!

Wander

7/29/2012 8:04 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I love the preparations for the date you've envisioned here, Phil. Things seldom go as planned with dogs in the mix. Good luck with this. =D

7/29/2012 9:32 PM  
Blogger Tess Kincaid said...

I started giggling at the bonsai part and couldn't stop. Sweet write, Phil.

7/30/2012 3:58 PM  
Blogger Wayne Pitchko said...

nicely done.....thanks for this

7/31/2012 12:42 AM  
Blogger 21 Wits said...

I'd say keep the hoodie on with it down, and pretty much all will go together quite well. Women love men with dogs! Great writing!

7/31/2012 9:17 AM  
Blogger Cad said...

Definitely 'Hood Off' time... :)

7/31/2012 9:44 AM  
Blogger Sue J said...

Great take on the image :)

8/01/2012 5:14 AM  
Blogger hyperCRYPTICal said...

Oh good stuff - hope it works out...

Anna :o]

8/01/2012 11:30 AM  
Blogger Carrie Van Horn said...

A clever take on the prompt Phil! :-)

8/01/2012 7:48 PM  
Blogger Helen said...

This is great!!!

8/03/2012 2:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

11,041 vagabonds plus:
Free Hit Counters
Web Counters

All original designs and text created by the author of this blog, Phil L., are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike3.0 License. All other materials remain the property of their respective owners and/or creators, unless of course they are part of the public domain.