Saturday, September 1, 2007

Ga. Tech 33, N.D. 3

Oh that was embarrassing. The most uninspired ND game I can ever remember watching. ND was able to get the ball from the Center to the Quasi-backs, but that's about all. Pathetic.

At halftime, Charlie Weis phoned me from the locker room in a hushed tone to see if my grandmother could come by and be his 4th QB. I said, no sir, although she'd be marvelous, she's still dead. 34 years now. He asked if she could play flanker then.

I told him I'd ask her.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

11,041 vagabonds plus:
Free Hit Counters
Web Counters

All original designs and text created by the author of this blog, Phil L., are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike3.0 License. All other materials remain the property of their respective owners and/or creators, unless of course they are part of the public domain.