Saturday, July 12, 2008

reel life


Fellow movie buffs...do you ever notice in a ton of movies...both old and new...whenever there's a scene where coffee, tea, or a delicious dinner is served or offered, that only one or two sips are taken, or only a couple bites are taken and it's never finished?
And a lot of times it's never touched at all. You know, the scene where the police have the fork halted at their mouths and the radio cracks loudly about the bank robbery in progress across the street.

And while I'm at it...what about those dusty, filthy, shaggy, vagabonds with clean, white, straight teeth?

Oh, I'll be ok.

2 Comments:

Blogger Tess Kincaid said...

Yes, yes and yes!!!! That unnerves me every time!!!! And I always have to point it out to whomever might be watching it with me. A glorious meal all laid out and one or possibly two bites. Aaaak...I can't stand it!

And I thought I was the only one who noticed...

7/13/2008 11:17 AM  
Blogger G said...

ARGH! We go on about it in my family all the time! My dad especially - a good meal is started and then something interrupts and all that lovely food is left to get cool or get thrown away. Of course, it must be a continuity nightmare. But there are many such incongruities in film. Grrrr.

7/21/2008 9:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

11,041 vagabonds plus:
Free Hit Counters
Web Counters

All original designs and text created by the author of this blog, Phil L., are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike3.0 License. All other materials remain the property of their respective owners and/or creators, unless of course they are part of the public domain.