Friday, November 14, 2008

7:02pm at 704 Houser St., Queens, NY


"Holy cow there, Edith!"

"What is it, Arrr-chee?"

"Geez, dingbat...can't youse see what time it is there?"

"What?"

"Geez...leave me alone...bring me a beer...The Andy Griffith Show has started!!"

"Ok, Arrr-chee.."

"Now look what you made me do...I like to whistle da opening theme there...ah, geez..."

"Here's your beer, Ar-chee..."

"Hey, look there...at that Goober...what a yahoo he is...heh heh heh...reminds me of Stretch Cunningham."

"...And there's Aunt Bee, Arrr-chee....reminds me of my Aunt Doris. She was...."

"Stiffle with your Aunt Beets!....I'm trying to watch here...look at Barney...he cracks me up there..."

"He looks hungry....."

"Yeah....bring me a sandwich there Edith...."

Ok, Arrr-chee....but I have a question."

"What is it now, Edith?"

"Why didn't they let him put bullets in his gun?"

"Easy, Edith. Because that there Hollywood was run by Commie Pinkos, but if Charlton Hester there of the ARA...the American Rifle Amalgamation, were still in charge he'd a had a loaded weapon there that's for sure."

"Oh. I thought maybe they didn't want to take any chances and have the gun go off since they had that cute little boy around."

"Naw, Edith......stupid Com-mie Pink-kos....ah geez, bring me a sandwich, huh?"

2 Comments:

Blogger Tess Kincaid said...

I do a pretty good Edith impersonation and substitute WT's name for Arrr-cheee. :^)

11/15/2008 4:54 PM  
Blogger phil said...

stifle, dingbat!! :P

I think Jean Stapleton's Edith is my favorite female tv character ever.

So, that makes fiction even easier to write. :)

11/17/2008 7:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

11,041 vagabonds plus:
Free Hit Counters
Web Counters

All original designs and text created by the author of this blog, Phil L., are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike3.0 License. All other materials remain the property of their respective owners and/or creators, unless of course they are part of the public domain.