Thursday, January 15, 2009

splash in Hudson

time stops.

an old man and a young woman are standing on the wing of a downed jet airliner and the old man turns to the young woman and asks, 'is this Heaven?,' and the young woman shivering replies, 'no, I think this is Hudson,' and the old man blinks twice and says, 'I suppose a streetcar will come by soon,' and the young woman says, 'yes, I suppose so.' A few moments later the young woman feels a soft loving hand on her shoulder and says to no one, 'I am floating.'

time starts again.

3 Comments:

Blogger Tess Kincaid said...

Something like this makes us all stop and think, doesn't it?

1/15/2009 11:07 PM  
Blogger larkspur said...

Wow...I'm impressed. I've been wandering through your sketchbook and have had a very nice visit. Thx. I've left a mark here and there. Ta-ta, it's been fun.

1/16/2009 1:29 AM  
Blogger phil said...

Thank you, larkspur.
Welcome!

1/17/2009 12:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

11,041 vagabonds plus:
Free Hit Counters
Web Counters

All original designs and text created by the author of this blog, Phil L., are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike3.0 License. All other materials remain the property of their respective owners and/or creators, unless of course they are part of the public domain.