Thursday, August 6, 2009

rez-oo-mey enhancement assistance

...and I was the little boy in the hospital Babe Ruth visited and later blasted a monumental shot over the right field bleachers for...

...even though inexperienced just like our President Obama, I feel I can offer hope to your company...

...I slept with Johnny Depp...

...and my high school senior class voted me most likely to secede from the union..


[Scratch that last one. And definitely the second one. And the one with Johnny even though it's punchy poetic.]

3 Comments:

Blogger larkspur said...

:}

8/06/2009 9:35 PM  
Blogger G said...

I'd hire you.

8/06/2009 11:38 PM  
Blogger Tess Kincaid said...

The Johnny one is sooo poetic.

8/21/2009 11:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

11,041 vagabonds plus:
Free Hit Counters
Web Counters

All original designs and text created by the author of this blog, Phil L., are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike3.0 License. All other materials remain the property of their respective owners and/or creators, unless of course they are part of the public domain.