Sunday, August 16, 2009

what now then??

Is this the one? I get an urgent e-mail on penis enlargement help then. Is this the message I forward to the Health Care For Nuttin' White House Website based in New Jersey? Do they send me a dollar for my trouble? I would take the dollar then and buy some candy. Would my e-mail then be placed on the White House list then? So then I get more information on health coupons for oxygen tanks filled instead with helium then for people who would need oxygen but then would end up dying but with a higher voice then?

[not particularly the best thing I've written, but you can play the home version and read it in your best Jackie Mason voice, and you'll laugh and laugh and...]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

11,041 vagabonds plus:
Free Hit Counters
Web Counters

All original designs and text created by the author of this blog, Phil L., are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike3.0 License. All other materials remain the property of their respective owners and/or creators, unless of course they are part of the public domain.