Sunday, August 23, 2009

drama

I stand about 6 feet, but you knew that from the baby giraffe birthing post. Last year I said 23 words, this year I'm up to 19 words out loud already, and shooting for 30, but I don't want to be pushy, I hate pushy people don't you? I frequently laugh, not too much, mostly at dramatic films, rarely at comedies, except Woody's. Citizen Kane is a hoot, Welles said they laughed a lot on the set.
Or at real life drama too. The other day I was waiting at a red light, feeling lousy, the couple in an off-centered car in the next lane in front were arguing, well, mostly it was her and I could see his head shaking side to side then nodding, and a few moments later their right rear tire exploded. I had to pull off the street a ways up because the laughing tears were burning my eyes so bad. When my vision returned I looked back and they were still there. Arguing, backed by a melodious passing brass horn section.

2 Comments:

Blogger Tess Kincaid said...

19 words?! Well, there is something to be said for peace.

I need to give you a phone call, so you'd at least be up to 20.

8/24/2009 9:43 AM  
Blogger Tess Kincaid said...

Loved the TCM Sunny Side. :^)

8/24/2009 9:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

11,041 vagabonds plus:
Free Hit Counters
Web Counters

All original designs and text created by the author of this blog, Phil L., are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike3.0 License. All other materials remain the property of their respective owners and/or creators, unless of course they are part of the public domain.