Saturday, December 12, 2009

12 days of global warming

(as a famous man once said, all I know is what I read on the 'internets'.
So, a little ditty)
...

On the first day of Copenhagen my warming-hoaxer gave to me, a blizzard in the Midwest.

On the second day of Copen my warming-hoaxer gave to me, two scientists fudging data, and a blizzard in the Midwest.

On the third day of Copen warming-hoaxers gave to us, three times 400 limos carbon-chugging, two scientists fudging data, and a blizzard in the Midwest.

On the fourth day of Copen warming-hoaxers gave to us, 1400 private jets,...

On the fifth day of Copen, warming-hoaxers gave to us, 5000 journalists a-farting.

On the sixth day of Copen, warming-hoaxers gave to me, six eco huts,....

On the seventh day of Copen, warming-hoaxers gave to me, seven squeaking windmills,...

On the eighth day of Copen, warming-hoaxers gave to me, eight 8 x 10s of Leo D,...

On the ninth day of Copen, warming-hoaxers took from me, nine billion for Algore's wallet,...

On the tenth day of Copen, warming-hoaxers gave to me, ten clown cars,...

On the eleventh day of Copen, warming-hoaxers got from me, eleven skeptics a-laughing,...

On the twelfth day of Copen, warming-hoaxers gave to me, twelve free Danish a-whoring,....and a blizzard in the Midwest.


Hope you got thru singing loudly without being red sausage clubbed by Copenhagen Security.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

11,041 vagabonds plus:
Free Hit Counters
Web Counters

All original designs and text created by the author of this blog, Phil L., are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike3.0 License. All other materials remain the property of their respective owners and/or creators, unless of course they are part of the public domain.